Sunday, October 10, 2010

pumpkin patches...

Hi Friends (:


I am uncharacteristically excited about Halloween this year... maybe because the girls have such stinking cute costumes! (I will keep you in suspense until I get a good picture) ...and because Lyla loves pumpkins. I haven't talked to her much about the scary stuff, and the other day at a friend's party she said "look mom! an x-ray man!"... also known as a skeleton. That's when you know your sister has a bone disease, you're 3 and you know what a full x-ray looks like.
We have already been to two pumpkin patches, and painted our pumpkins. The spray glitter is still drying, pictures to come (: Brian is almost finished taking photos for Evie's story, so I'm sorry you're going to have to put up with my amateur pics... More importantly, Evie is feeling better. She finally stopped throwing up late last week, and is adventurously trying new foods. She's a big fan of peaches, pears, bread, and sugar cookies! When you need to gain weight you get the good stuff (:
Here are some pics from the past week:

Evie looking for daddy and Lyla in the corn maze (photo by Brian Lehmann)

and my amateur photos: Lyla on a pony...

our attempt at taking a cute picture on the tire swing...


pumpkin girls!

the Pooleys patch...


Evie glowing in the corn bin...

Lyla at Valas by the bunnies (:

Lyla and her buddy Matthew...

a scary spider...
Cinderella and Prince Matthew!
Love you friends! Pumpkin and costume photos coming shortly (:

1 comment:

  1. I love your amateur photos! Thanks for sharing. I too love this time of year. A new season of the year...a new season of life. I'm so glad your family is healthy! Love and prayers to you all.

    ReplyDelete