Thursday, February 2, 2012

on the upswing...

Hi Friends (:

We have a neurology appointment scheduled for February 13th and I am feeling more positive in general. Evie should have had a neurologist come see her while we were inpatient last week, and the nurse I spoke with on the phone today assured me that it was a mistake that they didn't come by. Evie's neurologist checks her from head to toe, so I am feeling better about that. Plus we just plain like her (: We might stop in and see Dr. Pat (her pediatrician) in the meantime, just to make sure I'm not missing anything. She seems to be running a low fever on and off.

I don't always like to post things about my fears with Evie, but I feel like it's an important part of her story. I've realized that parents are going to have worries about each of their children in different regards, whether they "disabled" or not.

Thanks for loving us (:

No comments:

Post a Comment