Sunday, April 17, 2011

what to say...

Hi Friends!

I'm still here (: Actually I've been to paradise and back in the past week... my older sis earned a trip through work to go to Orlando for a few days, so we left Wednesday morning, spent nearly three whole days laying in the sun or riding bikes, and sleeping all night. It was amazing, refreshing, rejuvenating. And how many women get a few days away with their best friends!? Not many. I'm a lucky gal.

Today I went back to the hospital to see Aria and Anita. I got a text on Friday, that she does indeed have cancer. For details I will let you check out her website so I don't misinterpret any information http://aria.org.nz/ . I am convinced that there are many instances in which I won't understand why things happen on Earth, but that doesn't make them any less heartbreaking. Keep their family in your prayers as they start treatment and wait to go home. and that I can know how to support them. In such hard situations it's hard to know how to help.

Evie is doing well. Her braces are still on despite her many attempts to take them off and throw them away (: We have resorted to covering the Velcro with work-out bands, so she can't get to them.

I heard the song Blessings by Laura Story the other day on the radio, and it is just so relevant. I found a youtube video if you'd like to hear it. http://youtu.be/1CSVqHcdhXQ I've had it stuck in my head for the past few days, not by coincidence. So relevant to suffering, heartache and God's mercies.

Love you friends, I'll get some new pics of these cute girls up soon (:

No comments:

Post a Comment