Monday, November 28, 2011

OUT!

Hi Friends!

I am happy to say... we are officially OUT of our house! I still can't believe it. We said goodbye to all of our rooms last night and a few of our neighbors. I need to go back tomorrow to gather up a few things from the garage and closing is scheduled for Wednesday. Prayers over that would be great, we are hitting some speedbumps and I know the buyer is frustrated.. it will be nice for all of us when it is closed and done!

Evie is feeling so much better, I appreciate all of your notes and emails and most of all, your prayers. She still has some nasty coughs but they are few and far between, and hopefully her lungs will clear up enough to be set for surgery next Monday. Our stay is expected to be 3-5 days. She has slept through the night TWO nights in a row... John and I haven't felt this rested in a long time! Hopefully I can get some good sleep before I hit the plastic couch at the hospital next week for a few nights (:

We are feeling beyond blessed for many reasons. First, my mom helped me pack and move our entire house. She has spent several days with me helping me pack up, make decisions, and motivate me to keep on working. MOM, YOU'RE THE BEST! Secondly, one of my amazing friends and her husband are allowing us to stay in their home for these two weeks while we are "homeless." They have a guest room for us, kid bed for Lyla, and crib for Evie. I am overwhelmed by their generosity and kindness to us. I hope I can do the same for someone someday! We also have several friends offering to help with Lyla and activities next week while Evie and I are in-patient, which is such a relief. I have seen commercials for the "real housewives" series on tv, and I just WISH they would do a series on my friends and family, instead of arguing it would be a bunch of women encouraging, supporting, and laughing together. I am so blessed to have such God honoring friends who LOVE me and my family. Thanks friends!

SO, surgery is next Monday, and we move into our new home the following Monday. December is full of BIG mondays for us! Our house is nearly finished... just needs a few final touches. I can't wait to post pictures for you all to see (:

Thanks for loving us and supporting our fam. I love it when people who read our blog get to meet Evie in person, God's blessing rains down on all of us.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am thankful for you (:

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are almost done with moving!! You and your fam continue to be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete