Quick Update... we are gearing up for Evie's MRI on Thursday. As of now she is still pretty congested, but she has been on an antibiotic since last Friday so we are praying that whatever she has will clear up and move out!
- Evie's congestion will clear up and she will be in tip top shape
- God will guide the doctors when they are deciding whether or not to intubate her
- That she won't have any problems during or after the MRI
- That I will make the right decisions, and have peace knowing she is the hands of our Almighty God. I am already nervous, it's been a while since we had a big test.
Thanks friends! Love you!