Thursday, March 18, 2010


Hi Friends (:

It's late... and I'm tired... so I'm going to make this quick!

Evie's MRI has been postponed until April 1st. She got MORE congested these past few days, to the point where I am uncomfortable with her being intubated or using the laryngeal mask (LMA) and the anesthesiologists would feel more comfortable intubating... while the pulmonologist only want to use the LMA! Long story short, we are going to wait until Evie is stronger, and there is a SAFE, unquestionably best way to get her MRI done.

Thanks for praying, this certainly feels like an answer to prayer with how uneasy I was feeling about it in the first place. Not exactly the answer I was expecting, but definitely the right answer. Funny how that always happens! Thank you God!

Love you friends, I took the girls on a quick trip to the zoo today to get out in this sunny weather, so I will post some pics soon.


  1. I was just thinking about you guys and thought I would check-in. I'm glad I did. I will be praying for you today that you all can get UNcongested!

  2. God knows your heart, and He knows exactly how to take care of the situation, even before it presents itself! Funny how God works!