Sunday, April 4, 2010

Never saw blue like that...

Hi Friends (:
.
I hope you had a blessed Easter weekend with many reminders of God's love for you! We had a great one, a double shower for my sisters on Saturday night (we have a baby and a wedding coming up!), and a full day at Papa and Nana's on Sunday. I went out this past Friday with some girls, and when I was catching up with an old friend I was trying to put our past 6 months into words. Life with Evie is so much more vivid than life was without her. It reminded me of a song that my cousin had at her wedding, I will paste the words below and put it on my song list.
.
I never saw blue like that before
Across the sky,
around the world
You're giving me all you have and more
No one else has ever shown me how
To see the world the way I see it now,
I never saw blue like that before
.
Thank you Evie Jayne for opening my eyes to a world full of beautiful things.
.
Love you friends! We're working on setting up an appointment with the neurosurgeon, I will let you know when that happens (:

2 comments:

  1. You are touching so many lives with the act of sharing yours... it's a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linds-
    This is one of my favorite songs and it is in my rep. I love singing it. It is so easy and free to do. Just like loving little Evie is for you.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete