Monday, April 26, 2010

Scan tomorrow...

i had to post this pic first.... is that the cutest flower girl you have EVER seen!?!?!?

Hi Friends,
.
THANKS for praying... we are doing Evie's 3D CT Scan tomorrow! We go in at 1:15 and they will try to do it without sedation, and if that doesn't work they will give her a little oral sedation. The best news is, the scan takes TWO MINUTES. Yes, you heard me, after two minutes they will have a 3-dimensional view of Evie's whole skull. And I was worried about intubation... sheesh!

.
Since Evie has had some trouble with sedation in the past I'm going to pray pray pray that she somehow stays completely still for the first 2 minutes, and we won't need to sedate. I will be keeping her up all morning, feeding her before we go, and taking her in all wrapped up in her warmest blanket ready for nappy time. Any good hints to getting a 10 and a half pound 7 month old to lay completely still are very welcome.
.
Thank you in advance for praying for Evie. It blows my mind time after time how God answers my prayers, even when I am stressed our about something that I don't know takes TWO minutes. Did I mention the scan takes TWO minutes? Still wrapping my brain around that one.
.
Will update after the scan! Love YOU friends!
.
I forgot to mention, I took Evie in for her x-ray this morning, and she smiled through the whole thing. Not even a frown, let alone a tear. Her lungs are still a little cloudy, but I could see the ends of her bones more clearly than ever. Praise God for improvement!
.
photos by Brian Lehmann

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Jesus for lungs healing, bones growing, and scans only taking 2 minutes!
    We're praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thinking of you all and praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the guy dancing! Shake your bon bon, John!!!

    ReplyDelete