Hi Friends (:
I got a call from the pulmonologist's office this morning, Evie had some "significant eposodes of desaturation" during her overnight test last week, so she needs to remain on oxygen. I was sitting in my garage giving my arm a rest from trying to start the snowblower when the phone rang... it was actually perfect timing. I was alone, watching the snow fall, and I was reminded that this is not the end of the world. One of the hard things about Evie's oxygen is I feel like it makes her look so unhealthy, when in reality she is getting better every day. So I just need to remember that, chin up, and love my girls.
Secondly, I start a new Women's Bible Study tomorrow and I am soooo unbelievably excited about it. God really has me fired up about this one... it's a study on David and lasts 10 weeks. I have the privalege of leading a discussion group, and can't wait to dig into God's word with some awesome women.
So what's next... we have Evie's IFSP (individual family service plan) with the OPS team on Wednesday, where we review her progress and our plan for the next 6 months, and we are still waiting to hear back from Medicaid. We see Dr. Puccioni (neurosurgeon) next week, and Dr. Sammut (pulmonologist) the following. I am going to ask if it is okay for us to take Evie off oxygen for a few hours during Bible study while Eve is in the nursery so we can put her in the "crawler" room and not have to worry about crawling babies pulling on her tube.
It is STILL snowing here, I think we cleared about 2 inches last night, and at least enough 6 this morning, and we'll be out again tonight if it keeps up! It's beautiful and a nice break from being out and about (:
Love you friends (: