Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas Friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and had some time to thank God for all of His miracles and blessings.
I got my best Christmas present a little late... today in fact... John helped me take Evie's oxygen off and on for a few minutes while I gave her a bath, and to see her little face with no tubes was the best Christmas present I could have asked for. Wow, I love my kids. In addition, we removed her O2 while we monitored her for a few minutes and her stats stayed above 90, it was so great. Hopefully she will continue to get stronger and we can throw these oxygen tanks out the front door into the 5 foot snow drifts in our front yard!... not really, they are pretty expensive!

Signing off, I have a lot of little people to pray for tonight.

Love you friends!

Happy Moments, Praise God
Difficult Moments, Seek God
Quiet Moments, Worship God
Painful Moments, Trust God
Every Moment, Thank God
by Rick Warren
- passed on by Shanna (:

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute. I saw her today while you guys were passing through the halls. She is getting Big! How about those super high snow drifts!? [[Merry Christmas]]

    ReplyDelete