Sunday, May 2, 2010

surgery continued...

I am feeling a sense of peace about Evie's surgery... probably because it's a month and a half away (: Thank you for your encouragement, and willingness to share your own journeys with me. Here are some pics from Friday, a day in the life of Evie Jayne...
.
waiting to meet our new neurosurgeon...
.
mommy trying not to be nervous...
.
Dr. Puccioni and mom talking brains and sutures...
.
Evie and dad...
.
a good meal at Thai Pepper...
.
Papa Steve getting some Evie time...
.
Evie has decided to dislike her car seat..... not good...
.
off to the park...
.
Evie and I discussing surgery... she's a good listener.
.
and having some fun (:

home before the storm!

Love you friends, have a blessed week (:

photos by Brian Lehmann http://www.brianlehmann.com/

4 comments:

  1. You always have the best photos on your blog! I'm praying for Evie and the upcoming surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a tree freak! So the, "Evie and I discussing surgery... she's a good listener." I'm totally picturing that one all blown up. But seriously, all the photographs are SO good! You already know Team Stevens is always thinking about you guys. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo's!!! I just caught up again! During Sonya's last surgery I sat with another OI mama whose daughter was having a decompression surgery. She did fantastic! I know of a few other parents whose children had to have decompressions as well and all of them were superstars! I have a great feeling that God will make a superstar out of Evie too! Hang in there! Big Hugs to you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are awesome! What a gift to have this wonderful photographer following you around!!! The photos are priceless. My favorite is the one of you walking home with the girls and the wagon against the dark sky. I think of you often and am always so inspired by your blog entries that show your strong and unshakeable faith in our God. Truly inspiring for me. Thank you for opening your heart to all of us out here - even us that you have never met.

    ReplyDelete