Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Results and Surgery Update

Hi Friends!

Got a call yesterday afternoon that Evie's CT Scan is unchanged from her last one, meaning her brain pressure hasn't increased at all... PRAISE GOD!

Got a second call this morning, that they are moving Evie's surgery back to July 16th. That is exactly what I was praying for, since John already has his schedule rearranged to have the 6 days following surgery off. Woo hoo! That gives us 3 weeks and 2 days.

I have had a few other things weighing on my mind this morning, but until I get my house cleaned up and my kids napping they are going to have to wait (:

Love you friends! Thanks for praying!
Linds, Ly & Eve


  1. Praise God... all good news.

  2. FANTASTIC!!! So happy for you all! I love how you have been adopted into a great group of moms and cute kids too! "Holland" just gets better and better!