Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Countdown: 2 days

Hi Friends (:

What an awesome day... the girls and I stayed home, Evie had therapy in the morning, and we spent the rest of the day cleaning, packing, and getting ready. This is the first time I've actually gotten to "pack" for the hospital, which is a nice change, but brings back the reality that we are actually going.

I showed Lyla a picture of a little girl with a scar from the surgery, and she didn't seem too bothered by it. Evie is having some weird movements, and her neurologist would like an EEG, but they can't get it done before surgery, so let's pray that doesn't become a complication.

Lastly, I want to thank my grandparents who took us out for a wonderful dinner tonight, AND I just got an email that a Bible study group from our church has paid to have our house cleaned next week while we are gone! WHAT a wonderful gift, and one less thing for me to worry about tomorrow. THANK YOU!!!

We got final approval from insurance today that Evie's surgery is covered, so I think we are in the clear in all areas.

Thanks for praying friends, we are truly blessed and protected by a big God!
Love you!

1 comment:

  1. God is so good! Loving you from our home and praying for you throughout the day! We love you :)

    ReplyDelete