Tuesday, July 20, 2010

post-op day 4 continued (:

Hi Friends!

We had a great day, Evie opened her eyes more and more throughout the day, and felt so good tonight that she could hold her head up, and we even went for a walk around our floor! It was so great to take her out of our room. Blessings, blessings, blessings today.

As long as her hemoglobin level stays up we can go home tomorrow! The body is a mysterious thing so who knows... but there really isn't any reason it should go down overnight (:

Thanks for praying everyone! I can't believe how fast this weekend went, all of the emotions involved, and how much I can't wait to GO HOME!

Love you!!!

afternoon nappy

Lyla reading to Eve (:

I can't wait to go home so they can play again!

family walk before John and Ly went home for the night.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, yay, yay!!!! I am overflowing with joy! I am so happy to see your girlies playing together again! Praise God!!!

    ReplyDelete